Where Can I Go From Here?
There are an enormous number of disability sites. These are just a few of our favourites:
We do not offer a comprehensive disability links service here (and there are many other sites devoted to that task). You will find more specific links included on our research project pages and personal pages.
- The Disability-Research Discussion List, run by CDS in Leeds, is the place to discuss disability research issues with our network of more than a thousand experts from around world (browse, search for key words, or join the list).
- For UK policy developments and disability statistics visit the Government’s Office for Disability Issues.
- Catch up with the latest news about UK disability and impairment issues with the BBC news or BBC Ouch.
- For UK disability rights and campaigns, visit Disability Rights UK.
- For the voice of disabled people in Europe, visit the European Disability Forum.
- For a global view from the disabled peoples’ movement, visit Disabled Peoples’ International
- For academic literature and research students have online access to numerous journals, for example: