Where Can I Go From Here?
There are an enormous number of disability sites. These are just a few of our favourites:
We do not offer a comprehensive disability links service here (and there are many other sites devoted to that task). You will find more specific links included on our research project pages and personal pages.
- Find UK policy developments and disability statistics via the Government Office for Disability Issues
- For an international view from the disabled peoples’ movement, visit Disabled Peoples’ International and the European Disability Forum.
- Catch up with the latest news about UK disability and impairment issues with the BBC news or BBC Ouch and Disability Now magazine.
- The Disability-Research Discussion List is the place to discuss disability research issues with our network of experts from around world (browse, search for key words, or join the list).
- For academic literature and research students have online access to numerous journals, for example: