We receive a large number of enquiries, which can usually be dealt with best by a specific member of staff.
For information about available courses, please check our students page.
- If you would like information about the MA Disability Studies and how to apply please email Jess Lewis or phone +44 (0)113 343 8056
- If you would like to discuss the academic content of these programmes, please email Alison Sheldon or call +44 (0)113 34715
- I you would like us to join us as a PhD student then it is a good idea to discuss your ideas first with a member of academic staff who shares your research interests
If you are looking for an expert in a particular research field, try the University’s expert database.
For information about past or present research projects, please check our research page.
- If you would like to discuss a specific project, please use the contact details on the relevant project page.
- If you would like to talk to an academic member of staff or a doctoral student about their research, please use the profile links on our people page.
- If you would like to discuss an order, invoice or payment, please email Marie Johnson or call +44 (0)113 34407
For information about documents published in the online, please visit the Disability Archive pages
- if you would like to discuss the Archive hosting policies, or if you have documentary material to contribute, please email Colin Barnes or call +44 (0)113 34414
General information enquries
If you are looking for general information about disability, please use the links page.
Our full postal address is:
Centre for Disability Studies
c/o Marie Johnson
School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Leeds
fax: +44 113 343 4415