We receive a large number of enquiries, which can usually be dealt with best by a specific member of staff.
In this section:
- If you would like information about the MA Disability Studies and how to apply please email Jess Lewis or phone +44 (0)113 343 8056
- If you would like to discuss the academic content of the programme, please email Alison Sheldon or call +44 (0)113 34715
- I you would like us to join us as a PhD student then it is a good idea to discuss your ideas first with a member of academic staff who shares your research interests
If you are looking for an expert in a particular research field, try the University’s expert database.
For information about past or present research projects, please check our research page.
- If you would like to discuss a specific project, please use the contact details on the relevant project page.
- If you would like to talk to an academic member of staff or a doctoral student about their research, please use the profile links on our people page.
Please check our publications page for examples
For information about documents published in the online archive, please visit the Disability Archive pages
- if you would like to discuss the Archive hosting policies, or if you have documentary material to contribute, please email Colin Barnes
If you are looking for general information about disability, please use the links page.