Members of CDS provide a wide range of teaching and supervision within the University.
The Centre has a thriving international community of postgraduate research students and welcomes applications for supervision of doctoral projects addressing disability issues (contact us for details).
- **NEW** Digital (online) Masters in development. Coming soon
- **NEW** Master in Disability Studies. A ‘hybrid’ programme based at the University of Malta, co-taught by staff from CDS Leeds. 1 year in duration. With a joint qualification (from University of Malta and University of Leeds). Learn on campus at University of Malta, with online learning and Flying Faculty visits from CDS Leeds lecturing staff.
- LLM in International Human Rights Law which includes disability rights (School of Law)
- MA in Deaf Education, which recognizes the importance of BSL as a language, and the central role of deaf adults in the education of deaf children (School of Education)
Disability studies feature as options within a range of degree programmes at Leeds, for example in the following modules:
- LAW3055 Disability Law
- LSP3120 Disability Rights and the International Policy Context
- SLSP2040 Disability Studies: An Introduction
- HECS1113 Disability, Inclusion & the Life Course
- LLLC1417 Inclusion and Special Educational Needs and Disability
- EDUC2401 Inclusive Education
- ENGL3384 ExtraOrdinary Bodies: Disability, Medicine and Normalcy in Contemporary Literatures
- ENGL3398 Medical Humanities: Representing Illness, Disability, and Care
- ENGL3439 States of Mind: Disability, Cognitive Impairment and Mental Health in Contemporary Culture